cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Oracle database Inventory Fails when using zero-touch

Hi all,now I'm trying to gather oracle database inventory through zero-touch but fails with error as "Unable to gather Oracle database Information, sqlplus or sqlnet.ora file may be missing for oracle home: /PRD/oracle/app/oracle/product/agent12c/age...

customize system settings

Hi Experts, 1. If I'm not mistaken "Synchronize enterprise groups in user and device properties" does not allow the device properties to be updated against its user properties. Currently, we are updating corporate units to devices and we looking to r...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Connecting several licenses into one

Hi everyone,Today in our team, we discussed that we would like more tidy data shown on the license page. Until now, we created a new license for each purchase date, although the licenses at matter were equal. Hence we have lots of licenses displayed,...

bnikol by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved FNMS package housekeeping

Hi,I am currently preparing a customer migration and noticed aroung 6 GB of packages inC:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Warehouse\Staging\Common\Packages\FlexeraC:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Warehouse\Repository\Packages\FlexeraThe agent is not in u...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved Business adapter : Cost center id not updating

While using business adapter for license upload the cost center id is to be written in format 3.2. (had this checked with fixed value and it gave proper results)  but on loading csv in business adapter it is trimmed to as 3.2  and not as 3.2. on chec...

AWS Savings Plan

Where exactly this savings available? I've found other deals here. Where can I find more about it on the website?