cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Deleting Inventory Devices from All Inventory

Hi,As per FNMS 2017R2 Release Notes, Page No:7 It has been mentioned that deleting the device from All Inventory will delete it from All discovered and Inventory DB as well. Below is the URL & Attached is the screenshot for reference. By any chance,d...

Solved Flexnet Beacon Upgrade time?

We upgraded from 2018 R1 to 2019 R2, how long will it take the beacons to upgrade to the new version if the configurations are setup to do so? Thank you

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change hostname of the beacon to add FQDN

Hi,I have an error in inventoring a windows target.Scenario is having a beacon on a different domain of the target.So the target execute the following command\\MON-P-FX-AS-V01\mgsRET$\Inventory\ndtrack.exe -t Machine -o UploadLocation="http://172.30....

marcog by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Installer Evidence

Flexnet has found Installer Evidence on a Unix server "oracle.dbjava.ic" for application "Enterprise Manager Agent 11.2".As the software is out of support I asked the Engineer to remove the software. However he is unable to find the application insta...

Solved ADDM/BMC Discovery Data not visible

Hi, we established a connection between our FNMS dev enviroment (2019R2) and our BMC Discovery (11.3.0.5)system. We created the importer as as documented in the Inventory Adapters and Connectors Reference Guide. Import worked and i can see data in th...

False positives file evidence

When we inventory user devices and discover file evidence of cracked applications we then contact the user and request that they remove the file (which they do). However, when devices are inventoried again the same files are flagged over and over aga...

Raerob by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Business Adapter to link Asset to Purchase Order

We are trying to link hardware assets to associated purchase orders.  We want to open a hardware asset, access the Purchases tab and see the linked purchase order.We have input the hardware assets into FNMS using a business adapter.  We have also put...