cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Contacts

Support Contacts

We have an expert team of professionals available to answer questions and to assist you with technical issues with Flexera products. To contact Support for technical issues, please use our online system to log a case. In addition to our online submission system, you can contact Support using the following information.

North America +1 877-279-3781
Europe +44 800 047 8643
Asia/Pacific +61 1800 560 584
Japan +81 3-4540-5335

Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Comments
Hi I am trying to raise a support case could you help on the process on how to raise a case in flexera.

Hello @nvnbs1 I apologize for the issues! I've updated your record in our system - can you sign back in and access the case portal under "Get Support"?

Thanks alot now i am able to do it

Regards,

N.V.N.BhavaniShankar| IT Infra | Tools |

[cid:image001.png@01D122B1.0DED0D10]

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This email is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission. In addition, this email may be a communication that is privileged by law. If you received this email in error, any review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return email, and please delete this email from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello
I try to call Columbus Support Europe but all the lines are dead. Please help!

Hi, 

Can I also get access to create a tech support? 

Thanks,

Mahj

Australian doesn't support Technical support. Is this true as the person said when I called +613 9895 2177 (Australia) 

We have AdminStudio Enterprise Per Employee Silver Maintenance

Cheers

Sam

@SparkySam

AdminStudio is mostly supported by our US/UK teams as shown in the Support Contacts list above.  However, if you are having an activation issue, please feel free to call our Japan support team at +81-3-5774-6254.

Thanks,

JQ

@mleopart  - I'll send you a private message to help with access.

@Christof  - I'm connecting with our European team to investigate. Please stay tuned. Thank you for your patience!

Hi Team,

I would like to register a case ticket, please help me to get me access to create case.

Thanks

LS

@lsaxena  - I'll pm you about the access. Thank you! 

Hi Team, 1 . I would like to register a case ticket, please help me to get me access to create case. 2. I can't find an active Support plan for my Company under "Support Plans". Why? Thanks Markus Beck

Hi @S0012520  let me check internally. We'll connect with you shortly on what to do. Thanks! 

Hi @KPBussey ,

can I have a status update please? Thank you

Do we still need to include business hour of each office here?

Kevin

@KPBussey wrote:

We have an expert team of professionals available to answer questions and to assist you with technical issues with Flexera products. To contact Support for technical issues, please use our online system to log a case. In addition to our online submission system, you can contact Support using the following information.

North America +1 877-279-3781
Europe +44 800 047 8643
Asia/Pacific +61 1800 560 584
Japan +81 3-4540-5335

Version history
Revision #:
15 of 15
Last update:
‎Jul 09, 2019 08:19 AM
Updated by:

Contributors