cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Contacts

Support Contacts

We have an expert team of professionals available to answer questions and to assist you with technical issues with Flexera products. To contact Support for technical issues, please use our online system to log a case. In addition to our online submission system, you can contact Support using the following information.

For Products: AdminStudio, App Broker/App Portal, Cloud Management Platform, Columbus, Data Platform, Flex Net Manager, FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications, Optima, SaaS Manager, Spider, Software Vulnerability Manager, Software Vulnerability Research, Technopedia, and Workflow Manager.

North America +1 630-332-5957 (toll)
+1 877-279-3781 (toll-free)
Europe +44 1925 944368 (toll)
+44 800 047 8643 (toll-free)
Asia/Pacific +61 1800 560 584
Japan +81 3-4540-5335

For Products: FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexNet Code Insight, InstallAnywhere or InstallShield

Toll-free numbers only work within the countries they are listed under.

North America

+1 630-332-2513 (toll)

+1 877-279-2853 (toll-free)

Europe

+44 1925 944367 (toll)

+44 800 047 8642 (toll-free)

India

+61 1800 560 603 (toll)

000 800 040 2367 (toll-free)

Japan +81 3-4540-5335 (select option 2)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Comments
Hi I am trying to raise a support case could you help on the process on how to raise a case in flexera.

Hello @nvnbs1 I apologize for the issues! I've updated your record in our system - can you sign back in and access the case portal under "Get Support"?

Thanks alot now i am able to do it

Regards,

N.V.N.BhavaniShankar| IT Infra | Tools |

[cid:image001.png@01D122B1.0DED0D10]

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This email is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission. In addition, this email may be a communication that is privileged by law. If you received this email in error, any review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return email, and please delete this email from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello
I try to call Columbus Support Europe but all the lines are dead. Please help!

Hi, 

Can I also get access to create a tech support? 

Thanks,

Mahj

Australian doesn't support Technical support. Is this true as the person said when I called +613 9895 2177 (Australia) 

We have AdminStudio Enterprise Per Employee Silver Maintenance

Cheers

Sam

@SparkySam

AdminStudio is mostly supported by our US/UK teams as shown in the Support Contacts list above.  However, if you are having an activation issue, please feel free to call our Japan support team at +81-3-5774-6254.

Thanks,

JQ

@mleopart  - I'll send you a private message to help with access.

@Christof  - I'm connecting with our European team to investigate. Please stay tuned. Thank you for your patience!

Hi Team,

I would like to register a case ticket, please help me to get me access to create case.

Thanks

LS

@lsaxena  - I'll pm you about the access. Thank you! 

Hi Team, 1 . I would like to register a case ticket, please help me to get me access to create case. 2. I can't find an active Support plan for my Company under "Support Plans". Why? Thanks Markus Beck

Hi @S0012520  let me check internally. We'll connect with you shortly on what to do. Thanks! 

Hi @KPBussey ,

can I have a status update please? Thank you

Do we still need to include business hour of each office here?

Kevin

@KPBussey wrote:

We have an expert team of professionals available to answer questions and to assist you with technical issues with Flexera products. To contact Support for technical issues, please use our online system to log a case. In addition to our online submission system, you can contact Support using the following information.

North America +1 877-279-3781
Europe +44 800 047 8643
Asia/Pacific +61 1800 560 584
Japan +81 3-4540-5335

Hi,

Can I also get access to create a tech support?

Seems like I've lost my previous access.

Thanks,

Niels Jørn

Hello!

I want to Open New Case, but I cannot find this option, can someone help me with this?

Thank you!

M

Hi @mrefec  - nice to hear from you! Can you sign back in and see if you can view additional options in the Get Support menu?

Hi!

It looks much different now the Get support menu, I can see the information that I need.

Thank you!

M

Hello,

for me both +44 800 047 8643 (toll-free) and +1 877-279-3781 (toll-free) do not seem to work.

I need to contact the Flexera support to get to know how the process to get a license key for Spider Asset Management works now.

We are managing the Spider Asset Management for our customer Vodafone and we are required to write an installation manual including how to get the license key.

Yours sincerely

Jana, menovo

I can't see an option "Open Case" above "Get Support" menu.

@servicemenovo, if your location does not match the country code of the toll-free number you will need to use the toll number. You can also interact with support online by going to Get Support->Open a Case.

@WMoura, in order to open cases online your login must be linked to a company account with an active maintenance plan. The following article explains how to view the current company account and update it if necessary: https://community.flexera.com/t5/Using-Our-Community/Connecting-your-Community-Account-to-your-Organ...

Hi,

I am trying to open a case but not finding the option on my page. Can you please help.

@karthikanair  - my apologies for the issues! Can you try signing back in?

Hi, I was wondering how I go about raising a support case, I don't see any link to do so.  Thank you. 

@geyoung13  - Thank you - can you try signing back in now? Best, Katie

Version history
Revision #:
20 of 20
Last update:
‎Nov 06, 2019 02:59 PM
Updated by:

Contributors