cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Oracle Java SKU's

In the Oracle Practice Guide there is a list of SKUs that Flexera created to help with Oracle licensing. There are five Java SKU's listed there. I'm wondering if there are additional SKU's that Oracle has created for the licensable Java versions?

Reminder: February SAM Best Practices Webinar: Java embedded and Windows Server Optimization on Thursday Feb 3rd 10:00 AM US Central

The next Cloud versions of Flexera One ITAM in March brings these two critical features: Automated exemption of Java embedded instances and the Windows Server Optimization report. Please attend the live webinar tomorrow and register on https://info.f...

nrousseau1 by Level 10 Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

FlexNet agent communication with beacon fails: "The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm"

Hey Guys, I hope you can help, I have a number of Win 2012 servers that have the agent installed, however cannot connect, and they are displaying the error of >  The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

COGNOS Service Account Password Update

Besides the ICAPool in IIS and the IBM Cognos Service is there another (potentially embedded) place where the service account password is used? After changing the password in these 2 locations the services started up successfully but the analytics si...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Agents installation failing

Hello Community,we have installed agents on windows server 2019  .communication from devices to beacon server is open (telnet sucessfull, ping - good)yet we are getting error while agent trying to connect with beacon.Error 0xE0500021: Could not estab...

ReshmaB by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos