cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved File format of result files from Flexnet agent

Hi,I'm looking for information about the scan files from FlexNet agent.On my FNMS application server in the inventories folder I find files like- ....(Full).ndi.gz- ....(Oracle).ndi.gzAre these the result files from a scanned server ?What could be th...

Solved Adding custom report to Flexnet Manager based on SQL

We need to add a custom report to the flexnet manager console reports tree that is more complex than the built in report writer can handle.  We are able to write the sql which can be turned into a viewtable.  But I cant find a way to add it to the gr...

PowerBI to FlexNet Management Suite On Prem

Good Morning,We are looking for a tool that can help us create dashboards/reporting for different elements in FNMS.  Specifically, we are looking for Agent Installed vs Uninstalled, Agents not communicating over a predetermined amount of time, and De...

Time out error on multi tenant implementation

Hello,We have a multi tenant implementation with a lot of tenants, some of them are failing with Timed out error during reconcile, we received the following error:2022-02-02 08:09:29,025 [INFO ] RecalculateInstalledApplicationsForRemoteACLDevices2022...

Software baseline

I'm trying to set up a baseline . I entered a separate record for the baseline, which only shows the purchases. e.g. 990 licenses with purchase date of 1/1/2017Then I created a separate record for the software maintenance, since this was a 3 year mai...

schilnr by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Oracle Java SKU's

In the Oracle Practice Guide there is a list of SKUs that Flexera created to help with Oracle licensing. There are five Java SKU's listed there. I'm wondering if there are additional SKU's that Oracle has created for the licensable Java versions?