cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

External Links in Custom Reports

Hi,I am looking for an option to make a column in a custom report clickable. It is currently an URL pointing to an external system.I know there's some link handling done in the ComplianceSearchTypeColumn table (LinkAction, LinkController), but ist se...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved License Keys

We have a license with hundreds of license Keys Imported. Is there a way to Export the keycode list for a license?Thanks!

Solved Inventory with Alerts

We have an instance where we have a number of Inventory with alerts. There are primarily 3 types of alerts1. Virtual machine has no host2. Blank serial Number 3. Serial number not unique4. Serial number with invalid characters Is there a way I can fi...

Solved Contract Properties - Terms and Conditions

Is there a way to add additional terms and conditions types?as an example I want to have one that says Affiliate use or DR/Backup basically, i have a set of areas i want to document in an abstract form for quick review that go beyond the 12 default t...