cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Microsoft Intune integration with FNMS

Hello,Would like to check if FNMS support integration with Microsoft Intune? If no, are there any plan to let this works?Thank you, your response is highly appreciated.Best regards,Intan

intannh by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Stop a Task that is in progress

I have 3 inventory import tasks and 1 business import task that are stuck in progress. Is there an easy way to stop or cancel these? 

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Uninstall evidence on RHEL

I have a number of applications reporting as installed on Red Hat Enterprise Linux. When I look at the evidence on a device it is reported as "uninstall". I saw an article explaining uninstall evidence but that related specifically to Windows. Where ...

Calculating Named User Rights

When calculating named user multiple rights usage, is it better to have an assigned user for the devices?SCCM has 400 computers that is not assigning licenses to machines, but a subset of these machines have users that have licenses assigned to them.

WayneW by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved License and Maintenance Expiry

In the license and maintenance expiry page, I have an alert for Overdue maintenance. It will only let me select one line at a time and Move Maintenance. If I try to select more than one line, the Move Maintenance is greyed out. Why is this? I can sel...

System Tasks Error (Error 403 Forbidden) (CJS H-D)

When I log into FlexNet Managers Suite the System Tasks reports it shows Microsoft Integration / FAILED on 1/1/20 at 9:03:13pm along with INVENTORY GATHERING FAILED.  ERROR: THE REMOTE SERVER RETURNED AN ERROR ; (403) FORBIDDEN

Solved IBM Cognos Install and Config

Does anyone have a document or a link on install instructions. The only document I found, pointed me to another document that I cannot find. Thank you.

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos