cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Windows Extended Security Updates

Hi, while reviewing some NDI file I noticed there's recognized something like:<Hardware Class="SoftwareLicensingProduct" Name="Windows(R) 7, Client-ESU-Year1 add-on for Enterprise,Professional,EnterpriseN,ProfessionalN,Ultimate" Evidence="WMI">(and Y...

Custom SCCM import for FNMS 2018 R1

Hello Experts,I only need to import couple laptops' installations and users from SCCM database. But I got all laptops although the reader file was modified.This is what I did:1. Added the computer names that I want to import in the where clause below...

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved I have an issue on enabling the maintenance while importing purchase order through the business adapter

We already have an custom adapter to pull in the purchase order from the PO DB, we recently have the maintenance start date and end date added the PO DB which we want to import through the  adapter to FNMS. On our existing adapter we have an staging ...

Solved FlexNet agent 3rd party deployment on non-windows platform

Hi, has anyone performed FlexNet agent deployment using 3rd party tools for non-windows platform? Would like to check what are the tools that can do this, similar like SCCM push deployment.We are looking at large number of vms (non-windows) to deploy...

intannh by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

FNMS API fails

For months we have been using this api endpoint and it stopped working with the following message.  We have reset our password and are able to access flexnetmanager.com UI.  We are now getting a 401 error.  This is the request we are making. curl -X ...

cwilhelm by Level 7 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos