cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware configuration changes

We noticed that we the History tab on Devices captures the hardware changes on machine (such as RAM changes) Is there a way to pull out a report which captures these changes over a given period. 

Thanks!

(1) Solution
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

All data from the History tab resides in the ComplianceHistory table. You shopuld be able to create a report from it, but be aware, it is usually the largest table in the FNMSCompliance databse. So reports from it can perform worse than usually. Try to filter by indexed field as much as possible.

Best regards,

Markward

Edit: In case you are working with assets, there is a report "Changed Device Assets". You can set up in the FNMS system settings, what changes are to be tracked.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

All data from the History tab resides in the ComplianceHistory table. You shopuld be able to create a report from it, but be aware, it is usually the largest table in the FNMSCompliance databse. So reports from it can perform worse than usually. Try to filter by indexed field as much as possible.

Best regards,

Markward

Edit: In case you are working with assets, there is a report "Changed Device Assets". You can set up in the FNMS system settings, what changes are to be tracked.

For another thread asking a similar question (and with a sample query attached in a response), see: Report on History

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)