cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Hardware configuration changes

We noticed that we the History tab on Devices captures the hardware changes on machine (such as RAM changes) Is there a way to pull out a report which captures these changes over a given period. Thanks!

Does Java updates constitute JDK consumption?

Hi all,Since the ARL update #2424 on June 3, I find a number of "Java Development Kit" applications in FMNS that only have evidence containing "update" in the names. "Oracle Java Development Kit 8.0.211 Standard" is one of several examples. Is that r...

INgrid by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade Rights

Hi,i'm trying to enter some proof of entitlement into flexera for a product called IconJar (V1.x)We are entitled to any of the subsequent .releases right up to (but not including) v2This license isnt already showing for us in Flexera's libraries So i...

Single Sign-On - Reply URL

I'm trying to setup SSO for FNMS in Azure, and I was asked to provide a reply URL. I see the EntityID and the SSO URL on this page - https://flexnetmanager.com/Suite/SystemOptions#Index_Security but I don't see anything for a reply URL. Does FNMS pro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-transferrable Licenses

We have a couple vendors whose license model is a user license tied to an individual, and for which we are not able to reassign that license. For example if we assign 20 licenses to users, then 10 users leave the company and 5 new users join, we have...