cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Can't start Flexlm service with parameters

lmgrd version is 11.8.0.0, installed on Windows Server 2003. Firstly, the service was running without any parameter, and it was fine. Then I tried to run lmgrd.exe with [-x lmdown] in the Windows service in order to prevent users shutting down the se...

Community sites?

Just wanted to see who all is active in this community for both the Flexnet Manager and Deployment Manager or ECM and DM as they used to be. We have been using the Flexnet Manager for inventory for a few years now and recently making use of the DM to...

Swanson by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FlexNet 8.5 usage don't work use manual mapper

I configured to use manual mapper.I used the package - "ECM Enterprise Usage"On the client to apply the settings:SOFTWARE\ManageSoft Corp\ManageSoft\Usage Agent\CurrentVersion\UseManualMapper\Example:Key =Test12345Application=Test12345ExecutablePath=...

FlexNet version 8.6 installations instructions

L.S.,Can anyone provide me a.s.a.p. with the installations requirements for the FlexNet Manager upgrae 8.5 to the 8.6.?What are the Pre-installation requirements?What should the customer do (de-install the 8.5) ?How long will it take to do finisch th...

Unable to update ARL for large number of apps

HiI'm having a problem with the ARL update in FlexNet Manager 8.4.1 where a large number of applications refuse to get the ARL info updated.These applications are listed in the report "Application Recognition Library Update Summary" with the followin...

JBEJBE by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in deleting Report Log(s)

Hi,I am a super admint for flexnet manager. I am getting a error;Error occurred while attempting to delete report log file(s)I have tried by selecting one file and more than one file. But I am getting the same error.(attached error screenshot)Please ...

Windows 7 x64 with nodelocked file

HelloWith Windows 7 it is possible for us to protect our products with nodelocked (local) file but it doesn't detect the licence file.Remark 1 : the same nodelocked file with Windows XP x64 (and before) no problem, it works well.Remark 2 : with Flex ...

Problem of creating Report

Hi all !I got a problem of configuring Report Designer.I determined the Vendor daemons running on the agents successfully using Flexnet Manager in the "servers" tabbut when I try to aggregate the information of my license and vendor daemon to the “da...

FlexNet 8.5 Windows 2008 R2 IIS 7.5 PUT error 409

I'm testing version 8.5 My environment: FlexNet Administration Server 8.5 - Windows 2008 R2 (64-bit) FlexNet DB 8.5 - Windows 2008 R2 + SQL 2008 R2 (all 64-bit) 2 Client installed - Windows 2008 R2 & Windows XP SP3 After restarting the IIS 7.5 runs n...

Inconsistent server host ID in:

I'm trying to consolidate my Flex-based licenses into lmadmin and was having decent success until recently. I've got two licenses running successfully but am unable to get the third and fourth running.When I goto the Vendor Daemon Configuration page...