cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS 2019 R1 Update 5 - some thoughts

Hi,I've tested Update 5 in two systems now and I would like to share some thoughts.There seems to be no Online Help for the new "Evidence" tab yet, so part of this is guessing. Please feel free to correct me.Edit: Online help is updated, please see c...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved JAMF Adapter

Hello Dear Community,I have a doubt lingering about , we have a JAMF adapter  - While the adapter brings in 42 applications with the publisher column populated on the FNMS UI [ours is a cloud implementation of FNMS]. The Mac OS X agent brought in 216...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Security - Platform and API Question

Good dayI have 2 questions related to Cloud Security which i dont seem to find in the Cloud Security Document:What Platform Security does Flexera have in place for the FNMS Cloud solution? i.e Hardened Operating Systems etc.Does  FNMS Cloud have call...

WMI Package Capture on SQL servers - Unlink issue

Hello Dear Community,The issue we had within Flexera was that - when we navigate to the all inventory-->and try looking up specific SQL servers --> when we go to license tab--> we see  this "SQL Server unknown components - validate" . We worked with ...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

CITRIX Integration Issue

Good dayI am trying to configure a CITRIX Connection  for a POC. The following is done: Staging DB is created. But it is created on an Instance ie BSABNVPSQL038\TRIPWIREUsername and passwords are correct and have the correct rights assignedAgent is c...