cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Update login account

Hello,Big part of our users getting a new windows login. I am wondering if we can update the login account without so the users dont loose their work.RegardsFrank

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS Management Dashboard

How often do the metric cards on the management dashboard get updated?  Does it update throughout the day as changes are made or only after a full reconcile?  Or a mix dependent on the metric?

Solved Import Purchase Informations to FNMS

Hello,at present, we create every purchase by ourself - which takes a lot of time. If i'm rembering right, there is an opportunity for importing a csv file with the appropriate purchase infortmation.Do you provide a template for this? Or do you an id...

LuckyLu by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring agents for large deployments

Dear All,Another  query from a newbie.  We have a large desktop environment, which would need multiple beacons.  But I would prefer to load each  machine with the exact same agent.  i.e. pointing to the same agent.  I imagine that since the agent loo...

Integration of FNMS & Adobe cloud

Hi there,Is there a way or an adapter to pull the user list of Creative cloud products (license type: Named user) from the Adobe console and reflect it in FNSM instead of adding the users manually for license consumption?Thanks in advance for your re...