cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Web Service question

Hi all, does our current business adapter studio support following Web Service methods: - SOAP - REST or maybe both. And could I get some example screenshots of one existing integration on how to configure the connection please? Thanks & best regards...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Flexera User Status | Implementation

Hello Dear Community,I have a question - In Flexera the user statuses are :1 - Active2 - Inactive3 - Retired4 - On Leave5 - PendingI have the Remedy User Importer that is a business adapter that is currently bringing in 1 and 2. But in Remedy the tea...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Creating License Records

What is the ideal way of creating license records? Is there also a way to import license keys as well? 

maryle by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Uninstall Mac Agent

A customer tried installing the Mac agent on new Catalina OS's, and is running into errors when trying to uninstall these. I advised the customer that the Mac agent that supports Catalina isn't out yet so there isn't any concern anymore regarding ins...

SQL Server Optimization with Legacy Licenses

Hi,i would like to configurate SQL license consumption using cost reduction method.Following situation is present:- VM with SQL Server Standard 2005.-on a cluster with mobility and two host. I would like to cover this VM with SQL Server Standard 2005...

Oracle audit user script

The Oracle audit script in this KB - https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Script-to-create-an-Oracle-user-with-the-access-required-for/ta-p/1758still references these EBS tables - APPS.AP_INVOICES_ALLAPPS.RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_AL...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos