cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

SQL Server Optimization with Legacy Licenses

Hi,i would like to configurate SQL license consumption using cost reduction method.Following situation is present:- VM with SQL Server Standard 2005.-on a cluster with mobility and two host. I would like to cover this VM with SQL Server Standard 2005...

Oracle audit user script

The Oracle audit script in this KB - https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Script-to-create-an-Oracle-user-with-the-access-required-for/ta-p/1758still references these EBS tables - APPS.AP_INVOICES_ALLAPPS.RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_AL...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Role I Flexera Role Status for Inventory Devices

Hello Dear Community,I would like to clarify and seek information on the device role field that is populated on the General Tab of the Inventory Device Properties Page (All Inventory).We have servers that are inventoried via the Flexnet agent - (Flex...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ILMT connectivity to FNMS implementation licensing query

Hey Guys,With ILMT to FNMS connectivity - my understanding the bundled DB2 licence with ILMT is negated as the Flexera connectivity invokes 3rd usage rights.Does anyone have any experience what DB2 licence this type of implementation would then requi...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oracle Inventory through Adapter

We have FNMS 2019 R1 on-premise and installed Oracle Enterprise Manager adapter on Beacon server and configured as instructions given in Inventory Adapters and Reference Guide. Then installed ODAC122010Xcopy_32bit driver on Beacon server and follow i...