cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Is your FNMS SaaS instance back to normal?

Hello,We are on FNMS SaaS EU region instance. Though Flexera status dashboard says - Recent issues are fixed, I do not see our instance behaving normally. Most of the screens are throwing timeout errors. Do you experience the same problems? Support t...

Audit logs for user creation

From a security perspective, we would like to see Audit logs for user creation. i.e. who created a user, when was it created, what all times did a user login, and what all operations a user has performed.  Can we see this somewhere.  Please help.

Solved Logs documentation

Is there a document that explains what each log is for? or several documents for each component , I am looking to understand where to look for different kind of issues.

Cost Center Filtering (Flexera Analytics)

Hello,Has anyone been successful on creating a dashboard that shows parts of your organization that are consumers of specific publishers? For example:Within the Management Dashboard > Publisher Summary, there is a Enterprise filter that will allow yo...

davidle by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Problems Discovering New Software

I have POs but no application to link it to. Not sure where I can find the source of how to discover our new software installs. Any insight? 

maryle by Level 5
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos