cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Beacon policy error

Hi,We have implemented single tier FNMS application. Beacon has been installed and successfully connected to the FNMS. However the beacon is not able to download the policy from the FNMS. Also, we believe due to this reason, the agents are not able t...

Data Platform Integration with FNMS 2019 R1.2

Hello,We are trying to enable the integration between Data Platform & FNMS 2019 R1.2 in our DEV Environment.Could someone please tell me what are the least minimal privileges required for this to work?It is currently not listed in the FNMSInvAdapters...

davidle by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved 2019 R2 - Oracle Server Worksheet for Oracle Database

Hello,We recently upgraded our DEV and BETA environments from 2018 R2 to 2019 R2.Now when we run the Oracle Server Worksheet for Oracle Database it is showing up empty. I'm not 100% sure our DEV/BETA environments had data in them before we did the up...

Messaging capabilities FNMS 2019 R1

Hello, I'm trying to find out if FNMS has a capability of sending a message based on trigger in FNMS. For example we would like to use the review date of a contract as a trigger to send some kind of message to another system in order to start a workf...

Flexnet Manager Suite | Integration with App Broker

Hi Community,I wanted to know how to go about retrieving the said information to integrate fnms cloud to app broker. To integrate AppPortal and Flexnet, I need the following. Can you provide these please? FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud Access TokenFlexe...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos