cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Large Debug Log Files

Hi,Does anyone have experience with managing very large debug log files from 3rd party vendors?Is there any way to reduce/limit the events recorded in the debug log?Any help is appreciated - thanks!

tinapil by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using FlexNet in a virtual machine

We are moving most (eventually all) of our servers to VMware virtual machines. Ultimately this will include the system I'm using to run FlexNet Manager. I have had no problem getting software based (hostid/MAC address) flexnet license daemons to ru...

BakaNeko by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any luck with 11.5 upgrade

Just wondered if any of you have been successful in upgrading FLEXnet Manager from 11.0.0.3 to 11.5. I tried on Sunday and did not have much luck.

FLEXnet Manager summary view slowness

Hi all,Just want your opinion on a issue I find particularly annoying about FLEXnet Manager: Whenever you perform an action requiring a return to the status page, there is a significant delay (often more than 1 minute). I believe that realtime collec...

LicMan by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query on source license file before license checkout

Hi, We are working on feature which lets user checkout particular license by some kind of GUI in our application.Here are the fields we are expecting to get it displayed in license form.Feature name Total Available license Used license Source of lice...

Vendor Application Port

Dear All,I am having difficulty to setup actually make it runs vendor specific port. I define vendor specific port in the licence.dat file but it never gets the specific port number. it always assign random port for application. Please help. Thank yo...

nonsec by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Reports - removing unwanted fields

I have been wanting to remove fom a Usage Summary Report, the fields: queued, denied, unsupp, % denied. I dont want to see even the headers on the report.Also is there a way to remove either by a filter I havent found yet - Max Avail if = 0! I want ...

Melissa by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos