cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved VM Host Cleanup

Hi,We are having agentless Vmware Inavtory based on API which pulls data from vCenters, apparently, there are number VM hosts we have seen which inventoried log back still those are present in All inventory. I have the below queries on that.Will auto...

Solved automate ignoring devices

Hi communitywe are looking for a way to automatically ignore devices we don't need anymore. But the only point of contact that comes in my mind is through sql modifying directly the db.Is there any supported way to automatically ignore devices? I'm t...

marcog by Level 8
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Asset not found

Our support Analyst send us a list of Laptop they do not find in FNMS but they have been build and so they have been connected to the network at some point. I looked for them also but could not find them.How can you explain this?Thank you 

JeanRM by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java Versioning

This question is of an urgent nature and if anyone might be able to provide some guidance here I would greatly appreciate.  I've tried to scan through the various info on Java but nothing is making sense to me.I am trying to get to a comprehensive li...

is it possible to import rvtools in FNMS

Hi community,for some reason really long to explain, we are not able to reach some vmware vcenters with FNMS to complete the inventory. The customer was anyway able to run RVTOOLS on the same vcenter server and get the information he needs.We were wo...

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos