cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Gap In Maintenance

Hello,Can some please help to troubleshoot this alert 'gap in maintenance' - Added required purchase information, base and maintenance quantities matched, effective and expiry dates also corrected, but still could not get rid of this alert.Note : Out...

FNMS DB query

Hi,Can anyone help me to identify DB query to extract the below details.Publishers value (sum of PO - Budget)Count of publishers (for which PO is created and managed)Count of applicationsPublisher vs application count (applications mapped to the insc...

vCenter inventory bug

Hello Community,Today when I worked with the vCenters I possibly found some bugs regarding vCenter inventory.If the name of the vCenter is changed by the admin, FNMS will create 2 separate entry and duplicate the consumption. For example the original...

vCenter inventory

Good morning for everyone, hope You are doing fine, on our customer we are trying to integrate the vCenter on one of their sites.We are picking the correct inventory from one site using of their Beacons, but we are not succeeding on picking the inven...

Windows Servers not reporting into Flexera Web Application

we have installed Flexera latest upgraded agents on new windows server, during installation we have not seen any errors but still the windows server is not reporting into FlexNet WEB UI.. please guide how we can fix this problem.. how we can re run i...

Oracle Documaker

I know that I have Linux servers running Oracle Documaker (ODEE) and Docfactory (java processes wrapped in docfactory wrapper.)  But it seems the evidence isn't in Flexera to pick it up and make me consume a license.   What is the best way to get the...

Solved Unprocessed Purchases and Enterprise Groups

Hello everyone!I have a customer that would like to have column headers for the Enterprise Groups of Location, Corporate Unit and Cost Center when reviewing Unprocessed Purchases. These are not available in the "Choose columns to display" icon.I've l...

jhanes by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos