cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Oracle Documaker

I know that I have Linux servers running Oracle Documaker (ODEE) and Docfactory (java processes wrapped in docfactory wrapper.)  But it seems the evidence isn't in Flexera to pick it up and make me consume a license.   What is the best way to get the...

Solved Unprocessed Purchases and Enterprise Groups

Hello everyone!I have a customer that would like to have column headers for the Enterprise Groups of Location, Corporate Unit and Cost Center when reviewing Unprocessed Purchases. These are not available in the "Choose columns to display" icon.I've l...

jhanes by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

MAC Usage Feature On/Off Missing

Why setting usage via mgsft_rollout_response file is not supported?Why is it as per design? In Windows, we do have the option to Turn Usage On/Off at the time of deployment, why is it missing in MAC ?

Mass Vendor Import

Good Afternoon!  I was wondering if there is a import templet to do large amounts of vendor information all at once or if we have to create vendors one at a time.. Thank you! 

Solved Is it possible to create new device roles?

Hi Something weird happened in FNMS I've found a new possible role in the list that should not be there. Maybe some other user of FNMS has been able in some way to create it, so now for inventored targets it is possible to apply this new role. Since ...

marcog by Level 8
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos