cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Salesforce connection

Hello All,We are setting up a Salesforce connection the initial test was all good. For that we need to get Salesforce license to allow us the connection in production. After a meeting with Salesforce it was not clear what kind of license we need to g...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved "Item" on Purchase details

Hello! Im seeking some guidance for the "item" area on the Purchase details when creating POs. I was testing out the import feature for the PO and noticed that the "item" area listed all the imported POs as the same order so im seeing it run from 1-4...

Solved Best Practice to capture Usage

I got to know from support that usage traking on all devices in the environment is not a best practice. As per my knowledge, it is an important part of software harvesting, plese share your thoughts?

Risks showed at FNMS Dashboard

Good morning,When a large company has purchased software licenses with different rights per location from its subsidiaries or child companies, does anybody know if there a way for the risk to be reflected in the Dashboard associated within the locati...

Itziar by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Attributing a location to a device via beacon location

Hi Guys,I have set up a local child beacon in one our environments, and we have circa about 200 agents that are connecting to this beacon.I am looking to apply a location in ownership to the devices that are reporting in via this beacon. Is there a s...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Does a business adapter support Mainframe connection?

Dear Community, I am trying to integrate FNMS with PeopleSoft to have purchase order details uploaded. The PeopleSoft team have their data on a Mainframe DB2 database. Does the business adapter support a connection to DB2 databases? If it does not, w...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos