cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FlexNet Manager Platform cannot access the directories

Hi Guys,I am having trouble with a number of AIX/Linux servers, that when installing the applicable agent, present me with the below error.The user is installing as root, has anyone seen this error before, and how do I resolve?The log file just state...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved How To Assign Licenses to Active Directory Groups

Hello,We have onPrem FNMS 2019 R2. We need to start assigning licenses to Active Directory Groups to support the company's drive to use non-persistent VDI in lieu of standard workstations. What is the pathway to accomplishing this, starting with impo...

Solved Adobe Creative Cloud Usage Metering

Hi, I recently checked our application container for Adobe CC all apps, and it is weird seeing that none of our users are using it as per FNMS though they have it. I checked the application container and saw a lot of evidence under the Installer evid...

Solved Can you report on File Evidence?

Is it possible to run a report to gather file evidence on a more broader sense, rather than just exporting per device, in All Discovered Devices?

Publishers post-M&A/divestiture

Seeing the recent announcement about the Veritas/Symantec updates made in FNMS, that has me wondering what best practices folks follow as a broad approach.  In the 8 years we've been running this program, there have been numerous mergers, acquisition...