cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Adobe Creative Cloud Usage Metering

Hi, I recently checked our application container for Adobe CC all apps, and it is weird seeing that none of our users are using it as per FNMS though they have it. I checked the application container and saw a lot of evidence under the Installer evid...

Solved Can you report on File Evidence?

Is it possible to run a report to gather file evidence on a more broader sense, rather than just exporting per device, in All Discovered Devices?

Publishers post-M&A/divestiture

Seeing the recent announcement about the Veritas/Symantec updates made in FNMS, that has me wondering what best practices folks follow as a broad approach.  In the 8 years we've been running this program, there have been numerous mergers, acquisition...

Solved In FNMS does Beacon/App Server do multicasting

We are trying to understand multicast traffic from FNMS Beacon/App Server perspective and if FNMS does multicast, when and why does it do and is it still useful.Has anyone come across network congestion caused by fnms with multicast traffic.