cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Importing Oracle Audit Evidence Data from 3rd Party Sources

Hi,One of my customers is running BMC Discovery. Data quality is good so far and, as always, having a managed data source makes life easy for the license management team. Oracle inventory is currently collected via remote inventory rule. And again, f...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Using FNMS to manage network equipment

We are thinking of using FNMS (2818 R2 on-prem) to manage certain network hardware.  Some of our switches are arranged in a cascaded configuration.  One example is where we have 3 individual switches in a 'stack', which results in there being one 'ma...

Device in SCCM not showing in FNMS

Hi Forum,there are few devices which are active in SCCM but they are not reflecting in FNMS cloud setup. What possible reasons we may take into consideration for this issue. Regards

Solved Installed Applications coming from SCCM

We have 35,000 entitlements for FlexNet Manager for Clients. We are inventorying these clients (workstations) using SCCM.  How do I see the count of installed applications for FlexNet Manager for Clients? 

ReganL by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS Custom Report

Hi All,I am trying to create a report to fetch the below details, I am not getting the required output as there is a confusion between calculated user and managed user.When I use calculated user, I am able to fetch almost all users except for some.Wh...

aansari by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business Adapter to set discovered devices to ignore

I have a bunch of VMs that I am getting a feed on which ones have been decommissioned. I have the host names which is what I am using to do the match. The one thing that is hanging me up is the status field. I have the value for ignore, but when I ra...

dondoan by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS overview documentation

Hello, I'm working on a design to implement FNMS in our datacenter. Therefore I'm looking for background documentation and/or architectural overview, to describe the different FNMS components.Where can I find this kind of documentation ?Kind Regards,...