cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Client Uplaoder Log says Failed to upload to beacon

Error 0xE0AF000C: Failed to obtain Domain Controller name for NULL Site (Error=0x54b)Error 0xE0AF000C: Failed to obtain Domain Controller name for NULL Site (Error=0x54b)Error 0xE0500005: Host name lookup failedError 0xE050044D: Failed to create remo...

Change FNMS Logo

Is there any way to change "FlexNet Manager Suite" header logo with custom logo?We are using 2020 R1 on-prem.

vCenter Licenses

How/where do we get an accurate count of vCenter licenses? The Installs do not match up to what we purchased.Thanks for your help!

SQL Server Database Engine Services

SQL Server Database Engine Services is listed in FNMS as a commercial title.  While doing some investigation i find that SQL Server Database Engine Services is also evident in SQL Express.  This is causing SQL express titles to show up as commercial ...

IBM Cognos reporting of data availability

Hello folks, wondering about vendor daemon "data availability" logic in Cognos reports. What does that term stands for? Is it availability of daemon being running or availability of data [report logs], license occupancy or something else? If consider...

Solved FlexLM vs FNMS

Dear All,May I ask you for your opinion regarding this decision below?My organization is using FlexLM to control concurrent access for some specific applications. Therefore, since we just procured FNMS release 2020 R1, some colleagues are pushing to ...

boulaca by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Inventory Query

Dear All,  Can someone help me with the Query that runs when you make an All Inventory request?  Also, IS there a way for ComplianceComputerID to show up on the All Inventory page? It is not one of the columns at the moment.