Level 3
since ‎Apr 08, 2019
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Statistics

  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,  I have a list of 80 devices - how do I build a report to only show applications installed for these 80 devices? I know I can build a custom report - and add each individual device as a filter, but this is very time consuming... is there a sma...
Hi there,I was hoping someone can help explain what happens to application status - in particular the 'All applications' menu.We are trying to track new applications coming into the environment = which can be captured as unmanaged status within the i...
Hello there,Hoping you can help.We are currently reviewing the usage for commercial applications within our environment.  At present only 30% of commercial installation applications are reporting usage information.  The other 70% of installed commerc...
Hello,I am building a Custom Report for all Virtual Machines (with OS), Hosts (with COREs) within all Clusters across the environment. However - Hosts that are sitting EMPTY, with no Virtual machines, will NOT show within the results when running the...
Hello,When installing the newer version of an application, we have noticed FNMS is reporting installation for both products/versions of the application.Is this to be expected - the older and newer version of the application is installed on the deice....
Online status:
‎Oct 26, 2023
Date last visited:
Kudos from
Kudos given to