cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNMS > ServiceNow - truncate application version

Client is wanting to truncate the application version data that is imported into ServiceNow from FNMS.  I understand the data is imported into ServiceNow staging tables then mapped to the db tables.  Can this be done during the import?  Or is it poss...

Corporate Unit

On some inventory device records we can't change the corporate unit in the ownership. What is preventing that and what may be a workaround?

Solved Interesting Behavior with DNS Server - any ideas ??

Hi Everyone, I find myself in an interesting investigation .. our internal DNS team have identified that one of my Beacons is making DNS lookups against our "old" DNS server which is NOT configured in my DNS configuration in the Windows server OS TCP...

Setting license type and count on a child appllication

Wondering how others handle this situation. I have a main application (parent) with license set up based on a contract, 40,000 users. I have a second application(child) that I am unsure the best way to set the license up for. This application does no...

FNMS Reconciliation Scheduling

My customer has a question about the reconciliation jobs for FNMS.  They have them scheduled for 1:00 am, however they never actually start before 7:00 am, sometimes like today, as late as 11:30 am. Their job scheduling is already difficult because o...

sgillette by Flexera Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Flexnet and Service Now Questions

We are working to create a CMDB using Flexnet Data, we had some questions that we have not been able to find answers too.Can we kick off 'full exports' daily, automatically (rather than manual checkbox)?How have other users dealt with 'Status' using ...

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMP database space issue on shared instance

Hi Flexera, We recently ran into an issue of our FNMP database running out of space and its hosted on a shared instance.Wondering if we have any data archiving process or solution with in FNMS itself.If the data can be archived/purged, any data older...