cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Symphony Summit Asset Management Tool

Good day We have a FNMS Cloud implementation and the client would like to have Asset information from FNMS to be pushed into an Asset Management Tool called Symphony Summit.Is there a way that this data be extracted via an API? Has anyone done this t...

Agent Upgrade

Hello,  When a release mentions that it updates the agent number to x.x.x, are there actual changes pushed to the devices?-Jeff

FNMS > ServiceNow - truncate application version

Client is wanting to truncate the application version data that is imported into ServiceNow from FNMS.  I understand the data is imported into ServiceNow staging tables then mapped to the db tables.  Can this be done during the import?  Or is it poss...

Corporate Unit

On some inventory device records we can't change the corporate unit in the ownership. What is preventing that and what may be a workaround?

Solved Interesting Behavior with DNS Server - any ideas ??

Hi Everyone, I find myself in an interesting investigation .. our internal DNS team have identified that one of my Beacons is making DNS lookups against our "old" DNS server which is NOT configured in my DNS configuration in the Windows server OS TCP...