cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Microsoft 365 Import Question

Last years we set up the Office 365 connector successfully, and it brought in data for licensing. Each of the licenses started with Navistarinc and then included the sometimes cryptic description of the license. We got used to that. When Flexera upda...

Solved Create a new device role?

Our IT department maintains 4 environments:  Development, Test, Certification and  Production.  The 'Certification' device role does not exist in FNMS and I'm wondering what steps would be required (if possible) to create it.  At first glance this d...

Remedy User Import | Partial Import?

Hello Dear Community,I have attached a snapshot of the remedy user adapter ouput - I have a count on the source DB from Remedy system that users are populated in. But when I ran the adapter afresh, I see that the count is not matching and few thousan...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Integration

Good dayI have a customer that wants to integrate AD using SAML instead of LDAP.  Can this method be achieved by FNMS?What requirements would we require if this was possible?

Separate license model for separate provider

Hi Community,I am seeking for some advise and how to proceed. FNMS 2019 R1 on prem implementationThe customer have 2 service providers for VmWare Service provide A and BThe PO that I uploaded in the system are gathered from the 2 service providers. T...

Citrix Xenapp agent

Hi,I have a question if a customer spins up a windows 10 machine in the farm instead of a server in the farm. Will the agent still be able to collect the needed info as long as it has all the pre-reqs? Has anyone tried this? Thanks,Steve