cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Complete uninstallation documentation

Does anyone have any documentation or installation on how to perform a complete uninstallation of the product? I am talking about deleting registry entries and complete folder paths?

Solved How to automatically update larger asset information

We do a lot of large projects necessitating that the hostname be changed on a lot of assets to match their new location. Is there a way to do this automatically? I'm thinking maybe export the group of assets, change the hostnames and import the new l...

Setting up agents without policy

Is it possible to set up Flexera agents on servers (windows or non-windows) without the policy.   If it is a must, can we push a file that is hard coded, and pushes the data on a fixed schedule (say 1 day or 1 week).  The reason is that we may want t...

Solved FNMS 2019 R1 Update 5 - some thoughts

Hi,I've tested Update 5 in two systems now and I would like to share some thoughts.There seems to be no Online Help for the new "Evidence" tab yet, so part of this is guessing. Please feel free to correct me.Edit: Online help is updated, please see c...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved JAMF Adapter

Hello Dear Community,I have a doubt lingering about , we have a JAMF adapter  - While the adapter brings in 42 applications with the publisher column populated on the FNMS UI [ours is a cloud implementation of FNMS]. The Mac OS X agent brought in 216...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Security - Platform and API Question

Good dayI have 2 questions related to Cloud Security which i dont seem to find in the Cloud Security Document:What Platform Security does Flexera have in place for the FNMS Cloud solution? i.e Hardened Operating Systems etc.Does  FNMS Cloud have call...

WMI Package Capture on SQL servers - Unlink issue

Hello Dear Community,The issue we had within Flexera was that - when we navigate to the all inventory-->and try looking up specific SQL servers --> when we go to license tab--> we see  this "SQL Server unknown components - validate" . We worked with ...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

CITRIX Integration Issue

Good dayI am trying to configure a CITRIX Connection  for a POC. The following is done: Staging DB is created. But it is created on an Instance ie BSABNVPSQL038\TRIPWIREUsername and passwords are correct and have the correct rights assignedAgent is c...