cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

UAT Test Plan Document

Hi CommunityTrust you are well. Can anybody assist me with providing me or sharing with me a draft UAT Test Plan for FNMS.Your assistance is much appreciated.regardsManish

Zoom application is not being recognized

Team, It has been observed that Zoom application is being installed in the environment. However, it is not reflecting as installed application on user's machine in FNMP. I have checked the installer evidences as well where I can find the evidences fo...

Solved Authorisation of local operators

Hello everyone,I am really struggling with setting up the right role authorisations for our local IT responsibles. Since we have local puchases, but the licences are not directly assigned (it is not recommended and the compliance calculation would be...

Oracle EBS Responsibility Query Question

Hi AllI'm using FNMS 2016 R1 but it's too hard to get information about Oracle EBS application user information by responsibility related with Application.I want to ask someone who knows Oracle Query Statement how to get user information in detail by...

Publisher License Keys

Hello All!  This is a shot in the dark but I'm asking.....Is there a way within FNMS to obtain License Key information for specific publisher?  Reason I'm asking is that we are trying to avoid allowing them to unleash the dreaded "script" to find thi...

Unable to mark a device or inventory as Ignored

Hi Community,Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.Recently some of my devices which we gathering inventory from SCCM/SMS are now having the FlexNet inventory agents and sending the the inventory through the agent.due to which these devices st...

unable to mark ignore.PNG

Solved Using ServiceNow Discovery Data in FNMS

If I collect data through ServiceNow Discovery and have that loaded into FNMS, instead of using Flexera Agents to collect my server and information. Would I miss crucial data for my Software Asset Management activities? Such as installations, version...