cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Using ServiceNow Discovery Data in FNMS

If I collect data through ServiceNow Discovery and have that loaded into FNMS, instead of using Flexera Agents to collect my server and information. Would I miss crucial data for my Software Asset Management activities? Such as installations, version...

Clearing Disk space

Hi,We have FlexNet manager installed on a Linux server. one of the folders of the installation is around 60GB in size. the folder is called Data.The servers admins are asking us to clear the space. Is there any things special about this folder? how ...

Solved Need help setting up LDAP integration

I'm trying to integrate LDAP into FNMEA administration but kept getting this error during user creation:"Failed to display the domain users. ([LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C09042F, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v25...

Interesting: Manage a temporary, no-charge license

Hello fellow FNMSersInteresting license mgmt topic: We have a SaaS product and 10,500 endpoint-based licenses as our base product. Due to a project, we're spinning up new endpoints and eventually old ones will come down. However, in this period, the ...

Custom Property Field as a Column

Can a custom property be used as a column in a view?  Say you add a custom property to the vendors page, can that then be used as a column when looking at All vendors?

Solved Hotfix or Update installed

Hi, which table within FlexNet Manager Suite lists all Hotfixes or Updates installed on top of a major release? Thanks & best regards Oliver

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos