cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Evidence property device tab

Is there an ETA for when there will be a Device tab on evidence properties page for on premise customers (so you can see what devices have the selected evidence).  I think this is available for cloud customers.

Solved Issue while configuring inventory server

Hello,While running config.ps1 on inventory server to update fnms to 2019R2, after entering the credentials it gets stuck on below command: Checking to see if there is a pending deployment... Found pending deployment (D:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\...

Solved Floating User Consumption

Hi, I've linked devices to my IBM floating user license and I see them allocated when I click on the "Show assessment details" under the consumption tab and the assessment result is "consumed". I have the rule "Allocations consume license entitlement...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to publish FNMS to HTTPS

Hi All,Need your support identifying issue with deployment  Application getting stuck at lock file state, even check  logs at warehouse staging  please suggest 

SRicky by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Multiple bootstrapping servers in single installation file

Hi,Is it possible to have an FNMS Agent installation file with multiple bootstrapping server details in it, instead of giving a single bootstrapping server details in mgssetup.ini ?This for a customer who have more than 5 beacon servers across differ...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using a proxy between Target servers and beacon

Hi all,We are trying to collect the inventory of servers where there are connection problems going from the target server to the beacon. In particular,1. the beacon can access the target an execute ndtrack2. ndtrack collects all the inventory3. on Fl...

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inventory Device Name not as expected

Hi, We've been looking to match data exported from FNMS to import into our CMDB which takes feeds from a number of other systems.  While creating the reports we've found a few issues with matching by the inventory device name.  The main issue is the ...

Solved machine is not reporting

I have checked the installation and policy logs and found that program successfully exited. So what could be cause of agent is not reporting to Flexera.

Solved Error for invalid format(.ndi file)

Dear,I would like to ask anyone who can validate whether attached files are invalid.my result from FNMS importing and reconciliation was 'invalid format error', anyone who can hlep me to correct these files?the oracle database version is 8i and inven...