cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Blank serial number alert on Intel NUC device

Hello all,At this moment we are seeing a blank serial number alert on Intel NUC Devices i.e. on Intel Model NUC5i7RY.Any idea how to solve this correctly? (case towards Flexera or ..... )Any idea on a work arround ?Frank

Frank07 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adoption skipped

Good day, I have an issue with our FNMS system, where we are trying to adopt devices in the environment but rule results come back stating that the devices were skipped as they are not marked for adoption and I have confirmed the rule and adoption is...

mercym by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved Application consumption using one-off inventory templates

Dear Community,Since certain licenses are defined as a custom metric, they require regular license consumption adjustment.So far we have done it manually, however, we recently discovered a possibility to do it through one-off inventory input.Which in...

bnikol by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS + Tanium Import Error

When importing data into FNMS using the Tanium adapter the following error is thrown: "Error: Exception calling 'GetComputers' with '6' argument(s): 'Index was outside the bounds of the array.'" Has anyone else encountered this issue and if so what i...

dcopher by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved ManageSoftRET$ and mgsRET$ Network Shares

Good dayAre these shares ManageSoftRET$ and mgsRET$ required by FNMS? If so how would we change the permissions to "authentciated users".Your assistance is much appreciated.regardsM

LMS Report

I noticed my LMS report has 3 new acronyms.  What do they stand for?SP (Spatial and Graph?)CMPDLM 

Solved Beacon

Hi, Is there any documentation you could provide in terms of the limited number of inventories or assets on one beacon? Is there such a limitation on beacon? or IIS? Let say for the number of assets or inventories it can handle. TIA, Wacky