cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Virtual Cluster server scan for IBM PVU

Hi everyone, I've recently started working on FlexNet Manager Suite and I found a task "Virtual Cluster Server Scan for IBM PVU" that completed with errors. I did read that this could happen if the rule is trying to scan decommissioned VCenters. Howe...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Operating system

Hi Is the operating system "Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard" supported in FNMS 2019 R2? 

KMaria by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Cloud strategy for FNMS on-premises server infrastructure

I have a client who are running FNMS on-premises with two servers installed. One application server + Beacon role, one database + secondary Beacon role. They are planning to transfer as much as possible to public cloud (presumably Azure) next year, a...

Automation of data processing of the datalake

Hi, My client want to automate data processing from datalake to FNMS.Right now: my client is retrieving the data from Hive (a BigData tool) and using it, then dropping the data onto the beacon, which consumes the file and imports it into the business...

Best software for Re-harvesting?

Dear Community, Wishing everyone is safe in this challenging times.I am currently working on a re-harvesting strategy, I have identified few licenses/applications that are really good for re-harvesting. Thinking "off-the-shelf" software, which would ...