cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

I would like to know whether we will have the all the product names will be in ARL specially when you do not have Software as a Service part of your FNMS package. Because our organization have not opted for it. I understand we will not be able to see the usage but product or the software name should be part of the ARL. Please assist.

Regards,

Preethi

(1) Solution

Hi Preethi, 

All FlexNet Manager Suite customers have access to the same master ARL, that Flexera provides weekly updates for. 
If there is an installed application that is not recognized in the ARL you can submit the evidence to our support teams via a support case and request that the evidence and application be added to the ARL. 

As a note, many of our customers chose to add custom local applications to cover products that are not in the ARL for one reason or another.

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi Preethi, 

All FlexNet Manager Suite customers have access to the same master ARL, that Flexera provides weekly updates for. 
If there is an installed application that is not recognized in the ARL you can submit the evidence to our support teams via a support case and request that the evidence and application be added to the ARL. 

As a note, many of our customers chose to add custom local applications to cover products that are not in the ARL for one reason or another.

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".