cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Beacon

Hi, Is there any documentation you could provide in terms of the limited number of inventories or assets on one beacon? Is there such a limitation on beacon? or IIS? Let say for the number of assets or inventories it can handle. TIA, Wacky

IBM Bundling behaviour in FNMS

For a Customer a situation occurs like underneath:- Licence Container for IIB has been configured for subcapacity and contiains the primary Product and several Supplementary products (as part of the Bundle conform IBM's LID). - When zooming in on a D...

Solved InventorySettings.xml file on AIX issu

Hi all,I'm trying standalone scan for oracle database server on AIX. In tracker log is saying that1. Discovered Oracle database and listener....ok2. Skipping Oracle Database Inventory. Fail to find inventory settings with oracle inventoru rules.3. In...

Solved Managesoft.com certificates

Hi,A while ago, one of my customers followed a Google move to distrust Symantec and related certificate authorities for their issuance practices. That includd Thawthe certificates, which are still used for managesoft.com. Therefore the automatic libr...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Libvrtd error

Hi all,I have an error in upload the inventory back from a target server.I attached a screenshot of it, it looks som daemon called livrtd is missing but I never heard of it before and looks there is no Flexera documentation on it.Do any of you have f...

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle Inventory Issues

Hi all,I'm trying to generate Oracle Inventory on windows server2003 with FNMS2019R2 agent.at the first trial, it failed because of some trouble in installing agent then, I tried to use FNMS2016R1 agent version but there were no Oracle Inventory even...

ServiceNow integration via WSDL

Hello, I would like to know the best way to integrate the ServiceNow SAM data to FNMS using the WSDL link provided via ServiceNow.  DO FNMS support this type of integration or if any plugins need to be used for API please suggest?  

Solved FlexNet Manager Suite SAML 2.0 Metadata

Good dayThe below link in the flexera documentation in regards to SAML does not workhttp://docs.oasisopen.org/security/saml/v2.0/saml-schema-metadata-2.0.xsd. Is this the correct link or has is changed? regardsManish