cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

business adapter : Ldap integration

Hi,I need to integrate an active directory, and I need to install the business adapter on another beacon. I copy paste the 2 .exe (businessImporterUI.EXE and MGSBI.EXE) from a beacon 1 where the BA is installed on the 2nd beacon where I have to integ...

How to test / configure SSO with the new IAM service?

Hi,We have FNMS Cloud and wanted to know how do we test/configure SSO with the new IAM service? We are currently using SSO and wanted to ensure that we are prepared for this transition. Also, was this feature included when UAT was migrated to AWS two...

Solved Link VM to Host

Hi, I am discovering a VM and managed to get it's information and inventoryWhen I look at the VM properties, there is no Host linkedMy intention is to get the VM along with the host automatically, how do I do this?

Solved License Compliance

Hi,I intend to do a license compliance and somewhat a bit confused- On License Compliance > All Licenses, why there is no list of licenses on my page at all? Hence I created one- I create a Windows 10 license, I have 1 Windows 10 on the license's App...

Evidence Capability Meaning

Hi,What would anyone care to explain what is Evidence Capability?And how do I decide which application should I add for the license?e.g. I have 3 Installed Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Evaluation for license to be counted. I search and ther...

Solved First Logon to FNMS

Just finished the install, and config, but when I goto http://<appServer>/SuiteI get the following. Server Error401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the crede...

captkras by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collecting Active Directory information in another domain

Flexera suggested that you deploy your Inventory Beacon in the same domain as your client, but my client do not allow it. My question is: Will I be able to collect the AD information for client if the Inventory Beacon is not in the same domain as my ...

FrediG by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Data to service Now

â€ƒHi Forum,Anyone using the FNMS cloud EU instance and pushing data to service now? There is an issue we are facing and we have triggered a manual export Full inventor of installed application task triggered and its been a day still the tool is showi...

Export to ServiceNow.JPG
winvarma by Level 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos