cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Oracle Cloud Management Pack - Usage tracking

Hi,Does anyone have experience with the Oracle Cloud Management Pack? A customer system shows the pack as installed, but not used. It is not completely sure if this is actually used at the moment, meaning we're not sure if we should see something.My ...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help clarify OUI registry XML inventory

Our customer environments show a lot of  application recognition which is only related to the presence of OUI evidence.  This OUI evidence is constantly questioned by the infrastructure teams as the OUI evidence appears as files on a system.From the ...

Discovering and Tracking RH Ansible Licenses

Hi Folks,We are trying to track RH Ansible license consumption. Ansible is based on the number of managed devices. However Ansible does not appear to be discoverable on the managed server. This leads me to assume that we need to access the the manage...

Cognos Analytics Report

Hi,We're currently set up with FNMS Cloud and in the process of creating some reports.Looking at the Report Analytics (Cognos), there are some models and/or fields that are somewhat missing or need to understand how to creat it.1.   Is there an actua...

Stale Evidence

What is the best way to manage stale evidence? We have a device that had the Flexnet agent installed and collected inventory. It appears the Flexnet Agent is no longer working on this device which is not a huge concern since we now collect data throu...

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent Policy download ‘Hostname lookup failed’

Hi Community,This is maybe a dumb question…We have installed an agent on a Windows 7 device.Before we installed the agent, we tested that communication is up to the beacon.1. We did a ping to the beacon worked 100%2. We did and NSLOOKUP to IP and Nam...

wernerb by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dual OS license consumption on a single device

Scenario:Endpoint/desktop machines that are accessing XenDesktop applications, report dual license consumption of operating systems (Client OS + Server OS).This is because the users tagged to these devices are accessing Xendesktop application which i...

ravi007 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual OS (Windows Client OS (Access mode: Local) and Windows Server OS license (Access mode :Xenapp) license consumption of a single device

Scenario:Endpoint/desktop machines that are accessing XenDesktop applications, report dual license consumption of operating systems (Client OS + Server OS).This is because the users tagged to these devices are accessing Xendesktop application which i...

ravi007 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos