cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FlexNet 8.5 usage don't work use manual mapper

I configured to use manual mapper.I used the package - "ECM Enterprise Usage"On the client to apply the settings:SOFTWARE\ManageSoft Corp\ManageSoft\Usage Agent\CurrentVersion\UseManualMapper\Example:Key =Test12345Application=Test12345ExecutablePath=...

FlexNet version 8.6 installations instructions

L.S.,Can anyone provide me a.s.a.p. with the installations requirements for the FlexNet Manager upgrae 8.5 to the 8.6.?What are the Pre-installation requirements?What should the customer do (de-install the 8.5) ?How long will it take to do finisch th...

Unable to update ARL for large number of apps

HiI'm having a problem with the ARL update in FlexNet Manager 8.4.1 where a large number of applications refuse to get the ARL info updated.These applications are listed in the report "Application Recognition Library Update Summary" with the followin...

JBEJBE by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in deleting Report Log(s)

Hi,I am a super admint for flexnet manager. I am getting a error;Error occurred while attempting to delete report log file(s)I have tried by selecting one file and more than one file. But I am getting the same error.(attached error screenshot)Please ...

Windows 7 x64 with nodelocked file

HelloWith Windows 7 it is possible for us to protect our products with nodelocked (local) file but it doesn't detect the licence file.Remark 1 : the same nodelocked file with Windows XP x64 (and before) no problem, it works well.Remark 2 : with Flex ...

Problem of creating Report

Hi all !I got a problem of configuring Report Designer.I determined the Vendor daemons running on the agents successfully using Flexnet Manager in the "servers" tabbut when I try to aggregate the information of my license and vendor daemon to the “da...

FlexNet 8.5 Windows 2008 R2 IIS 7.5 PUT error 409

I'm testing version 8.5 My environment: FlexNet Administration Server 8.5 - Windows 2008 R2 (64-bit) FlexNet DB 8.5 - Windows 2008 R2 + SQL 2008 R2 (all 64-bit) 2 Client installed - Windows 2008 R2 & Windows XP SP3 After restarting the IIS 7.5 runs n...

Inconsistent server host ID in:

I'm trying to consolidate my Flex-based licenses into lmadmin and was having decent success until recently. I've got two licenses running successfully but am unable to get the third and fourth running.When I goto the Vendor Daemon Configuration page...

What restrictions can license files impose

Hi there,So we manage a bunch (~20) vendor daemons. Does anyone have knowledge of the restrictions available to the vendors for the products they are issuing keys for. For example can vendors impose the following restrictions:- Who can use this thi...

rh0dium by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos