cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved HTTPS support for target

In Gathering Inventory (on-premises 2021R1), it is said that adopted and agent 3rd deployment support HTTPS for UNIX targets. But only agent 3rd deployment has guidance to do that.What about adopted? Does it support HTTPS for UNIX targets? And how ca...

Solved OVM Serial Numbers

We have several clusters of OVM Hosts, and each of the VM's on those hosts inherit the serial number of the Host. Any ideas how to set a separate serial number for each VM? See attached.

after Upgraded 2021 R1 IIS service failed to start

I have ugraded the every thing without any error.I have enabled Microsoft task, started batch services and started IIS services. But page shows an error like "This page isn’t working"Someone share your input to fix this issue. Thanks

Mutual TLS Authentication (mTLS) supported by FNMS ?

I got a question from our Security Advisor on topic communication between FNMS Agent to Internet Facing beacon.Does Flexera for FNMS support Mutual TLS Authentication (mTLS) ?If not, if and when does Flexera plan to support this in the future. Some i...

Frank07 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Points rule set

Hi I have been trying to get the following points rule set to work, without any success:1-4 cores equals 2 points.Above 4 cores each core is 0.5 points.That is 2 cores equals 1 point, with a minimum of 4 cores.Can anybody specify what point rule set ...

Moving Virtual Machines

Good morningHow does FNMS handle VM's that move to different hosts constantly.? The reason i am asking is that the guest/host relationship does not link when the VM's move?