cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNMS License Expiry

we have 2 customers1) a customer who has a perpetual FNMS license2) a customer who has a subscription FNMS licenseBoth customers want to know what will happen after the license expires.  will the product continue to work?  will the system not allow l...

Where To Find Definitions of FNMS Fields?

Hi,I'm new to FNMS and was learning via the previous version where I could easily find definitions for the various fields in FNMS. Now, in this new version, I'm not sure where to find those definitions and could take a lot of time looking for them. W...

khanke by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

how does the older version of Flexera agent work

Hi Forum,We have servers with 2003 OS and trying to install older version of agent(9.2) to get them report to flexera. We have installed the agent but the folders created after installing the agent is different compared to the latest agents and can s...

Replacing SCCM w/ VMWare Workspace One

Hi!  Our company is starting to look at SCCM replacements and one that came up is VMWare Workspace One.  Has anyone tried to connect FNMS to Workspace One to replicate the SCCM Inventory Import?  

Solved DB Table storing the License SnapShot details

In which backend database and table FNMS store the weekly license snapshot ? i'm looking for weekly consumption snapshot for license with dates and required counts  Note : i would like to see the back end tables that feeds values for Compliance Trend...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FlexNet Manager Suite for SAP Applications

Does FlexNet Manager Suite for SAP Applications have any capability to S/4HANA user license simulation?I mean: We have a license position for ECC and I´d like to know the scenario for S/4HANA.

Adobe Suite vs Individual Products

We have both Adobe Creative Cloud and individual Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc..) in our environment.  They are the Feature Restricted License version of the products, not Named User.   The same software executable was us...

pwveen by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report building

I'm looking to generate a report(s) that show what devices do not have specific software installed. We have been unsuccessful with fnms and fdp and are looking for assistance from the community.