cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved No consumption on Oracle Advanced security license

I've created a license Oracle Advanced security via a purchase order with a SKU FLX-ORCL-101742 and application Advanced Security 12c R1. With this application I see 5 installed.After a reconcile, no consumption is shown (despite the 5 installed).If ...

IBM Sub-capacity configuration in FNMS

I'm working on setting up FNM to calculate IBM sub-capacity licensing and I was hoping to get a better understanding of what's happening. I've looked at the documentation but I still have questions.  Here's a little background.I have VMs that are run...

Mindgenius correct publisher

Hi,The publisher for Mindgenius is showing as Autodesk on FNMS. The correct publisher is MindGenius I think. How can I correct this on FNMS. Thanks.

MHOQUE2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Recommended asset link question

Hello - I understand that Flexera will attempt to link asset records when the serial numbers match. However, for when it is not linked, but has a recommended asset link, is there a reason why a device that matches both name + serial not auto link?Dev...

Solved Oracle EBS Cloud Environment

Oracle are now delivering EBS via their cloud platform is there a recommended approach to collect the necessary FNMS EBS data the same way as we would on an instance in an internal estate.

Solved Agent install/Autoupdate Problem (win 2020r2-16.0.1)

recently we started to get strange behaviour trying to install latest FNMS Agent (16.0.1) on Windows:If "Upgrade mode" is enabled (selected targets to latest version 16.0.1) we see following behaviour on Windows-only: initial installation looks finei...

Steffen by Level 6
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

AD Import and HR Import over writing Full Name of User

Hello We have the default import of users from AD running. This is importing a thin (account name, full name) view of user data. We created a second business adapter to enrich the user data with first name, last name, locations, cost centers, corpora...

Solved Microsoft 365 connector upgrade

Hello,I want to upgrade the Microsoft 365 adaptor (from the deprecated Microsoft Office 365 adaptor to the newest one), but didn't find the proper procure.The documentation does not mention how to install it, or at least I did not found where.I repla...