cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

SCCM 2111 Upgrade

We need to know if SCCM 2111 will be supported.  Looking at the supported inventory data sources, I don’t see that version under Microsoft Software Center Configuration Manager.  We will be upgrading to the newer version at the end of the month.  We ...

shill2 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS agent (ndtrack.exe) is locking files

Hi,In our environment, we have FNMS agent deployed on servers with file inventory scanning enabled.Recently we spotted that some of the files were locked while scanning was running.Agent was executing scanning of E drive at the time when files were l...

marius by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error downloading business adapter configuration

Hi Forum,on prem Beacon engine log is showing the below error and what is the impact on the beacon because of this error, please suggest on how this can be addressedError downloading business adapter configurationError downloading business adapter co...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS 2020 R2 v2 - What has changed?

Hi,I just noticed an updated "v2" installer package for FNMS 2020 R2 from late Nov 21. Is there any documentation available regarding what this new package fixes?Best regards,Markward

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

All Inventory missing

Hello,In System Task > FlexNet Management Suite, the Devices read from source is 918 and Import is 918. But in Discovery & Inventory > All Inventory, there are only 905 records.What happened and is there any solution for this?

log4j on FlexNet Manager

Greetings, we have Flexnet Manager for Engineering applications installed on site.Our security team spotted vulnerable log4j libraries on the following path: FlexNet/manager/admin/site/webapps/flexnet/WEB-INF/lib/log4j-1.2.17.jaris there a fix for th...

Oracle Core Factor Table Question

Hi all, I'm looking at processor count which oracle database server is needing on FNMS Web UI.I'm navigating oracle server worksheet page and there is a specific server which have Itanium 2 9100 series purchased before Dec. 1st, 2010.1 physical with ...