cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Points rule set

Hi I have been trying to get the following points rule set to work, without any success:1-4 cores equals 2 points.Above 4 cores each core is 0.5 points.That is 2 cores equals 1 point, with a minimum of 4 cores.Can anybody specify what point rule set ...

Moving Virtual Machines

Good morningHow does FNMS handle VM's that move to different hosts constantly.? The reason i am asking is that the guest/host relationship does not link when the VM's move?

Backup for FNMS

Hello,I have a question about backup for FNMS on premise.In this link https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/Backup-all-data-of-FNMS-2018-R1/td-p/97722 , it says about backup the database. Then how about other components such as appli...

FNM ServiceNow Integration - Hints Needed

I am working with an OnPrem FNM 2020 R1 and we are trying to connect to ServiceNow to do both Imports and Exports. From what we can see, we are able to connect to ServiceNow, Generate the tokens, and start the import process. However, all of the Impo...

afilla by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Does Flexera agent has self-housekeeping feature to clean up agent logs if older than xxx days ?

Hello TeamI am wondering if Flexera agent itself has feature to delete/remove the agent related log if it's older than xxx days?Most of the Agent preference related to log LogFileOld/LogFileSize etc but doesn't seem to have Delete feature here.If it'...

Big_Kev by Level 7 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tableau local installs covered by SaaS User license

We have Tableau Creator licenses, which is a SaaS product, licensed by user (FNMS license type = SaaS user)This product gives us rights to Tableau Desktop, which is a locally-installed application, which is showing up in our Unlicensed Applicaitons.I...

Oracle Business Adaptor

Hi Everyone!!!I am trying to make a connection to an oracle database to extract some data.I have downloaded the Oracle Provider for OLE DB needed to make this connection.The client has provided the information to put in the tnsnames.ora which is alre...