cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Import failed

HelloWhen I import purchase orders through the Flexera import tool I get the following error:"Import failed. Error: An error occurred when trying to execute the query [select *, FORMAT([Date], 'yyyy/MM/dd') AS Date_Format of [Purchase Orders$]]. The ...

Adobe has changed their SKU#s?

We just signed a new Adobe Enterprise Term License Agreement  (eff 12/1/21), for Named User licenses administered through the Adobe Admin Console. Come to find out, per our reseller, that Adobe has completely changed their product sku#s, even the for...

sissonr by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Client cant see FlexNet Manager Suite License

Dear Flexera community,A client of ours cannot see the page FlexNet Manager Suite License. I can see it as an Administrator, but I don't know which specific role applies to this page. I want to give the user READ permissions on that page, so that i...

fnms_licensce.png
bleepie by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Last Inventory Source User Tab

Hello Dear Community, I am confused on what the 'Flexnet Manager Suite' on Last Inventory Source attribute means in Users tab in Flexera?I would love to understand the possible sources that could bring this value as last inventory source?Thank youClo...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IBM SWID recognition in compressed files

Does the Flexera agent recognize SWID tags or any other files contained within compressed install files? We have had instances of IBM SWID tags within our environment although we have not purchased the particular IBM application.  We have a compresse...

Hyper-V integration

We have the Flexera agents deployed across the organization. However, for some reason, the relationship between the HyperV Host and the VM is not getting captured, like it gets captured for VMware.  These VM are showing up with alerts "this VM does n...

Solved Adobe versions 2022, ETA of ARL updates

Hi, We have most of the new Adobe application version 2022, but not all. Create Cloud Suite and Adobe XD are still missing. Could anyone give me an ETA for when they will be included in an ARL update?(I know I can add them myself, but if the ARL upda...

INgrid by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos