cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Unrecognized SKU Template Column Definitions

Hello Everyone!Could someone point me to where I can get Flexera's definition of each column that is on the Unrecognized SKU template other than just the examples that are on the template now.I have a customer that is questioning what Flexera means b...

jhanes by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

USB Scanning devices data information Table

Hi,We are currently using the below settings in FNMS due to which the agents are scanning all physical drives.This means: https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2021R1/EN/GatherFNInv/index.html#SysRef/FlexNetInventoryAgent/topics/PMD-IncludeDire...

Cloudera HDP Select 3.1 tagged as Component

Hello,We had a query related to the hdp select 3.1 application which is currently tagged as a component under publisher Cloudera in FNMS ARL. HDP was a product by Hortonworks & they used to have this product as opensource. Hortonworks was acquired by...

Flexera Analytics

Hey I wanted to understand what type of Cognos licensing and how many licenses are included with FNMS as standard to support the Analytics toolset

Sevco API

We are planning to integrate FNMS data into Sevco & vice-versa. Can somebody help me where I can find API for Sevco?