cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Agent upgrade

Hi,I’m using an older agent version and I need to update to more recent.Do i need to remove agent to install another one? Or can I subscribe (update) installed agent?Is it possible do it with SCCM? Just create a new package and apply to environment w...

Solved Inventories showing multiple flexera agent

Hello, I did a test to upgrade the flexnet inventory agent using the agent automatic deployment but post the upgrade I can still see the old agent in the inventory.When I checked on the device, only one agent is showing installed. I can see this issu...

inventory.PNG

Solved Failed to run importer - Login failed

Hi, I just tried to import the latest ActiveDirectory data (users) using the FlexNet Beacon. This has worked, but the data has not been imported and is saved to the BadLogs folder. I have found the dispatcher log and in it I see the same error messag...

Reg key inventory?

I need to create a custom inventory looking for particular reg key on windows boxes.  I tried creating custom evidence but coudn't find a corresponding "reg key". type of evidence.  What am I missing?thank you,/James

Solved Integration with Blancco management console

Hello, We are looking to integrate Blancco management console with FlexNet Manager to change the asset status to disposed when the Blancco console reports it as being wiped. It seems Flexera One might offer this capability but we are not sure. If any...