cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Oracle Application User License Type

From reading the Oracle practice guide, it appears that the only Oracle Application User license that correctly shows consumption is E-Business suite application/components.  The practice guide was published in 2018, so is that still correct or shoul...

pwveen by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Config file setup for NetSelector

is this how you set up the netselector in the mgssetup.ini file:; Registry settings to be created under; HKLM\Software\ManageSoft Corp\ManageSoft\NetSelector[NetSelector];desc0 = Description;val0 = Value; ... etc.Desc0 = SelectorAlgorithmVal0 = MgsDo...

Solved Downloadable Libraries

Hi,I have FNMS set up on a DEV environment. The FNMS server has access to internet but the automated job to downloaded the libraries files create an Unauthorized error. I am able to downloaded  the files through the web browser . Services are all run...

JeanRM by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculations in reports

I have a report of devices.Some fields on this report are completed some are not.  I'd like to. transform this report into a metrics report showing a list fields, such as location, owner, is serial number complete?  as total numberssuch as something ...

Sending data from Flexera to ServiceNOW

Hello Community,I have a question, did some one the integration between Flexera and SerivceNOW, I mean to send data from Flexera to ServiceNOW?I have a multitenant implementation, and one of the tenants are searching for this feature, and I wondering...

Ivanti Endpoint Manager

Hi,do someone know if Flexera FNMS has an inventory adapter to Ivanti Endpoint Manager 2017.1 available ? I would offer to a new client the Flexera SAM solution and get inventory data out of Ivanti Endpoint Manager 2017.1.  

Replacing the C++ libraries from 2010

Does anyone have a timeline on when the C++ 2010 redistributable will no longer be used when installing the current version of FlexNet Management Suite? (end of life was in 2020 for that version of the language)