cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Asset ID mismatch

Hi Team,We have CMDB as the Hardware data source and SCCM, ADDM as Inventory Data source.We used to have 600,000 devices in Assets including Active and In-Active. but recently there was some clean up in the CMDB DB  and the count has come to 300,000 ...

sree335 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommended agent upgrade

Hi Dear Community,While going through the documentation,  I discovered that there are 3 ways of upgrading an agent deployed on a server : Give the Engineers the upgraded agent package to deploy the Flexnet agent into their system.Through the beacon a...

Users have increased after integrating O365

God dayAfter integration with O365, our user count has doubled from 60k to 120k. So, 60k are coming from O365 and the other 60k from AD.Any suggestions as to how we can normalise this or is this normal behaviour. 

Allocation of users to consumption in bulk

Hi,I have a user list of around 600 Microsoft users in an excel sheet who are already in Flexera, and instead of adding them one-by-one (extremely time consuming) into a licence consumption, I was wondering if there was a way to import all the users ...

Cluster View in custom report builder

Hi,I am trying to determine when the option to add a column for "cluster view" was removed from the report builder. I am being told in was communicated in release notes, but I am not seeing anything specific in the last few versions of release notes....

ARL & PURL - Link for a manual extract

Hi Team,Am looking for a link to the latest ARL & PURL.  We've having issues with it failing automatically and want to load it manually to try and clear the error.Have looked through the Flexera Community and the links have old data stamps, so doesn'...

Application download link

Hi,Wonder if any one can point me in the direction of a down load link for FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications 2019 R1 please or the process I need to go though to get hold of it ?Regards

Ramiel by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integration Bus bundling with MQ

Hi Team, I was trying to bundle IBM MQ with IBM App Connect ( previously IBM Integration Bus). Since Flexera is not performing automated bundling for these products, I have edited use rights & rules for App Connect to include MQ server signatures as ...

dnarra by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhandled exception has occured in your application

Hi All,We have installed new FNMS 2019R1(on-premises). The inventory Beacons also configured, however facing an issue, need your helpWhen we click on "New" inventory connection in "FelxeNet Becom", there is an error message saying " Unhandled excepti...

wawat68 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos