cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Non-transferrable Licenses

We have a couple vendors whose license model is a user license tied to an individual, and for which we are not able to reassign that license. For example if we assign 20 licenses to users, then 10 users leave the company and 5 new users join, we have...

Hardware environments for license compliance

I'm trying to figure out how to get the hardware environment in the license or minimally in the devices tab of the application. We have licenses counts based on environment installations.  we are on flexnet manager suite

schilnr by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PO and License upload to Flexera

Hello Dear Community,I was wondering if Purchases and Licenses be uploaded to FNMS via business adapters through csv or xlsx files? I was also thinking if the one off upload feature on the data inputs tab is a feasible option?Please let me know your ...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Application Linux Red Hat with WMI evidence

Hello,I found on almost all our Linux server the application "linux" this has only WMI evidence. I found on one of the servers that it found a WMI entry : MGS_OperatingSystem Caption Red Hat LinuxCan somebody explain how the WMI is inventored on a li...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved How to find out full details of an importer in FNMS ?

Hi Team, We have updated corporate units of few devices using business adapter. Initially, it got properly updated, but after couple of hours, the corporate unit value has been "cleared". When we checked the history tab of the inventory device, it sh...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Convert .ndi files to csv?

Anyone have an suggestions on how to do this?   Have have classified labs that need to scrub the .ndi files before they can send over to the non-classified area.    They want to see the ndi file as a CSV file.