cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

System task modifying status from active to ignored

I've looked at history records of a few ignored devices, and they were all modified by FNMP\SVC-Flexera. and the description states "status was changed from active to ignored"The only documentation I see where the system will update this, is if the a...

schilnr by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Logfile rotation for 3rd party logs

Hi,we are currently facing a problem that one of our 3rd party logfiles is growing up to 400MB / Week. It is a Siemens license logfile that checks bundles and single products and creates huge amount of lines per week. Is there a possibility within th...

FNM + Tanium Asset (tci_Computer)

We are testing an implementation of Tanium Asset feeding data to FNM and we found something that does not align with our thoughts. The tci_Computer table of the Asset DB shows a value for ci_item_disk_total_space that does match our internal values f...

dcopher by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Flexnet analytics for Multi-tenant environment

Hello, we are using the FNMS multi-tenant environment for which the Analytics tool can't be used, do anyone have any workaround to use the Analytics with Multi-tenant.If yes, please provide me the steps to be followed.   

Dell Dracs

What are the processes to be able to inventory a DRAC in FNMS for a Dell server?  I have a need to mange hardware asset details and the DRAC is not coming in via FNMS agent inventory. Is the SubAsset field in FNMS the right place to document DRACS?I ...

How do you retrieve a deleted report?

I created a saved as version of a report and when I deleted the copy, the original was also deleted.  Is this normal?  Is there any way to retrieve this report?  Thanks in advance!

un4395 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos