cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Practice Guides, what are they?

I see that a Flexera ProTips email that has a review of Flexera Practice Guides. I don't know if these are good continuing education offerings or a sale pitch for additional software and/or content. I don't want to sent staff to the meetings if they won't get value from the sessions.

Does anybody know if the practice guides are available for existing customers with Flexera licensing or if they will be a up-charge offering?
(5) Replies
Amy here, with the Customer Success team - this isn't a sales pitch :). These guides will be available to customers and this is just the beginning of this Learning series. This first session, on Thursday will provide an overview of how the guides were created and their structure. On the 11th of January we'll dive in!

dsalter wrote:
I see that a Flexera ProTips email that has a review of Flexera Practice Guides. I don't know if these are good continuing education offerings or a sale pitch for additional software and/or content. I don't want to sent staff to the meetings if they won't get value from the sessions.

Does anybody know if the practice guides are available for existing customers with Flexera licensing or if they will be a up-charge offering?
Thanks for the information Amy!
dsalter wrote:

The Practice Guides are available in the Learning Center. Available at the moment are IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Security Vulnerability Manager, Software License Optimization and Business Adapter Practice Guides.

If you don't have access to the Learning Center you can request it through your local Flexera rep.
Thanks, Amy!

We've now added an Adobe best practice guide.  

As you might expect, to meet the constant evolution of our industry, our best practice guides are often updated, so I'd recommend that those who have used them subscribe and/or revisit them to see if there's new content.