cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Corporate Unit - Business Adapter

As of now we are updating Corporate Unit in Bulk through excel via Business Adapter.Can we automate it in Business Adapter using subnet ? If Corporate Unit is blank then it will check the subnet mask and according to subnet mask it will update Corpor...

O365 integration stopped working

Team, We have O365 integration with FNMP 2018 R2 which was running successfully till Feb 26th 2020. But from Feb 27th 2020, we are receiving below error message: "Inventory gathering failed. Error: Showing a modal dialog box or form when the applicat...

Solved Cloud Business Adapter Simulate

I am creating a Business Adapter to update the ownership of assets (Mac's). I have the business adapter in a state that I am ready to test, but within the Business Adapter Studio there is no option to simulate. I am using a Business Adapter launched ...

Solved Reconciliation of Windows Server Licensing of VMs on ESX Hosts

I'm not seeing the license consumption I'm expecting to see for Windows Server Data Center Core licenses and I'm stumped.  Hopefully someone can help me figure this out....I have a VMware ESXi Host with 12 cores and 6 Windows Server Standard VMs runn...

CathyB by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

PO upload from WebUI Timeout

Hi Forum Good day,Users were trying to upload PO data using .xlsx from one off upload and the file is showing as uploaded with in seconds but then the importing purchases getting time out and Processing the PO entitlements is not taking place because...

winvarma_0-1583223518579.png
winvarma by Level 10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Adobe Creative Cloud and SaaS Portals to be managed in FNMS 2019 (Flexera SaaS integration framework)

Good day AllI have a question in regards to the the Flexera SAAS integration Framework, where we are able to pull the SAAS usage into Flexera via the integration.Can that be done in FNMS? What products ie Adocbe CC, IntelliJ etc can be integrated?reg...

Target creation from AD OU

Greetings Forum!A client maintains all their servers in an Active Directory OU. They seek to have the agent deployed via adoption for all these servers. Target choice "Site or Subnet" would result in other devices trying to be adopted. Is there a way...

raaron1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Windows Server 2016 Grandfathering Rights: CPU-> Core

Hello, We have the following situation:Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 2CPU licenses under software assurance.Renewal of software assurance with Windows Sevrer 2016 Standard 2 Core(!) licenses.Number of renewed cores was aligned with real hardware co...

Remedy Adapters stuck in progress

Hi Dear Community, I have two business adapters whose status on the GUI is stuck in progress since 2/15 and I have checked the logs from the business adapter whose logging has been set to debug all records have been written to XML.Is there a way I ca...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos