cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

ServiceNow Additional questions

Good day I have a few questions around the ServiceNow intergration with FNMS?Can FNMS send license usage details to ServiceNow?Can FNMS detect DEV/UAT/PROD environments of assets so that a change model can be calculated in FNMS?Can FNMS integrate wit...

FlexNet Agent Not Picking Up Oracle Database

Running into an issue where the Windows FlexNet agent is working properly in all regards except it is not showing the Oracle that resides on a specific server in FNMS. All the other Windows agents are recognizing the other Oracles instances just fine...

Solved Data from multiple sources

Dear All, I have a query.  We have CMDB deployed in our organization, but we would prefer to use Flexnet Agents to collect the data.  However, we would also like to integrate with CMDB to ensure that if any agent doesn't respond, CMDB data is used.  ...

Application Missing from Application Summary

Hi All,As of 3/5/2020 an application called Epic BCA stopped showing up under the application summary in  FlexNet Manager. This application is our healthcare organization's electronic medical record thick client which is highly critical. What can I d...

Scanning VMWare Infrastructure

Hi,I've recently set up a FNMS 2017 R2 instance and I'm trying to get it to successfully scan a pre-existing VMWare Infrastructure. The Service Account I'm using has Read Only Access to the VCenter Infrastructure. It can succcessfully log in to the V...

Solved SQLServer connection port not 1433

we’ve just found out that SQL Server we need to use for FlexNet Manager will use a different port from the default one, the 1444 port.How should I use this port when I run the command Config.ps1 \ FNMS Windows Authentication.xml during the final step...

marcog by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Application evidence type

Hello,I came across Raw evidence type = uninstall while doing validation on inventory in FNMS.Could anyone enlighten me, what does this mean?      Thank you!

raw evidence type.png
intannh by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos