cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved New Office 365 failed with error (400) Bad Request

We have upgraded our Office 365 connector to the new connector, and have been running it successfully for two months now. All of a sudden it started to fail with an error: Inventory gathering failed. Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) ...

EHacking by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Learning Center video errors

I am watching various videos through the learning center.  I am able to watch most of them.  However I have many videos that return a "This video cannot be played. (Error Code 323011)" message.  It does not matter if I am in Edge or Chrome.

Solved FNMS 2019 R2.3 release notes

Where are the release notes for FNMS 2019 R2.3? It went live in the NAM UAT instance last night but the features by release page  only goes up to 2019 R2.2. Thanks!

FNMS Customer Cannot Login to Dashboard

I have a customer who was able to login to his FNMS portal but cannot today.   He used the password assistance but it is not getting an email back.  He currently does not have access to the Community (but info has been sent) but needs assistance in t...

sgillette by Flexera Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

FNMS Access Logs

Does FNMS keep access logs to the suite? Who, and when they logged on?Who tried to log on and failed? The premise here is that we are required to adhere to governance requirements where the logging of Logon and Logoff events that appear to, by defaul...

Solved FNMS Multi-Server Ports Configuration

I am preparing for a multi-server customer installation.  The setup will be as follows:Web ServerApp Server (Batch/Inventory)Beacon ServerDB ServerI am looking for information on the port configurations needed for each of these servers. I have a tabl...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera agent and FNMEA server communication

Between the FNMEA admin server and Flexera agents, is there any user authentication information communicated between them? If so, is it in plain text or encrypted? Please advice. Thank you!

devi_g by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Discovery

Hi,Good day.I noticed that most if not all machines have current discovery time and yet the software they are using is not being captured well by the agent. It's like the discovery time was set to today's date and yet if you look at the applications ...