cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FlexNet Agent Inventory Issue - RedHat

We are encountering an issue collecting inventory from an agent installed on a RedHat device.  The installation log shows the agent was successfully installed and has it's policy.  Other deployed agents are gathering and uploading inventory successfu...

what version of FNP should i upgrade to?

hi, i'm a bit consufed!i have an application built on FNP 11.15.0 which i have distributed to half a dozen customers.one of the customers has been recommended to move to 11.16.2.1 and has asked me to provide an updated version of my application.if i ...

Oracle19c - Partitioning detection

We have seen that Flexera detects Partitioning in our newly installed Oracle DBEE 19c databases. There is an ongoing Flexera case in regards to this, however I would like to get the view from the community as well if you experience the same issues wi...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

FortiClient 6.0.9

Hi All,We are currently on FortiClient 6.0.9, although we have older versions installed that need updating. Ex. 6.0.2, 6.0.5, and 6.0.8. FNMS is only showing FortiClient 6. There is nothing under Unrecognized > Installer but is found under File Evide...

unrecognized SKU

How do i  link unrecognized SKU? I need to have all unrecognized SKU linked to the PO. Can someone help?

Inventory Extension Version - Not Updating

Hello all,I have recently discovered that the Inventory Extension Version that is approved (Revision #45) does not match the Revision # that is displayed after running the query below on the FNMSCompliance DB:SELECT * FROM ConfigurationFile where Nam...

davidle by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos