cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Exclusions removed on agent after upgrade

we just completed upgrade from 2018 r1 to 2019 r2 and noticed that the files exclusions we had configured in the config.ini on several Unix servers appear to have been removed.  Note that the agents have not been upgraded yet. An example of the confi...

Reconciliation fail for database error (LOG_BACKUP)

Hi All,i'm getting the following error during reconciliationFailed to import inventory devices with error message 'The transaction log for database 'FNMSCompliance' is full due to 'LOG_BACKUP'.'How to solve this?Thanks

marcog by Level 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS - SCCM Integration

We have FNMS 2019 R2 on-premises and integrate SCCM into FNMS.We have observed data discrepancy issue between SCCM to FNMS and FNMS to SCCM.Machines which are available in SCCM but not reflecting in FNMS. Daily Integration works without any error. Ca...

Solved Calculated user value - data source

Hi,I would like to ask what is the data source for Calculated User value in FNMS that refers to device's ownership?Does it come from AD or from ndi. file?Thank you for the response in the advance.Karo

Info about discovered vm hosts

We have discovered and inventored a lot of VM Hosts, we were wondering why they can be seen in both All Inventory page and VMware inventory page but in nor of the two are visibile (or cannot be added) the Location column and IP address column, notwit...

marcog by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Cloud Beacon shows check connectivity

Good dayWe have configure a beacon to connected to FNMS Cloud but it show Check connectivity.This is what is done:all URLS are openedport 443 is openedtls is configuredlogon as batch job and login as service is grantedi dont see any errors in the bea...

iammanzi by Level 7
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Applications - General Tab - Support Dates

Hi,I've noticed our on premise FNMS applications do not have any support date information on the General tab, but does have the Notes on Information.  What is required to populate the support date information on the General tab to get release date, e...

Solved User data location

Hi,I need to locate the user data inside the database. Can you tell me in which table that data is located ?Regards, Paul

FLexnet Manager Cloud - counting installed license keys

We are trying to determine if there is a way to count the number of license keys installed? To make sure that license keys are removed when someone no longer needs the software. We don't need to know the key itself, just which devices the keys are in...

schilnr by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos