cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved SQL Compatibility Level

I am installing FNMS 2019 R2 with SQL 2017According to the On-Prem PDF it still says that it is still strongly recommended for SQL Server 2016 or later that the compatibility level on the FNMS databases be set to SQL Server 2012 or 2014.Is this still...

Solved Receive Error when clicking "Consumption Tab" only on IBM PVU Type Licenses after Cloud Upgrade to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2.3

Hi Everyone, we have just possibly tripped upon a challenge when clicking on the "Consumption" tab within the All Licenses area. We receive an error when clicking on the "Consumption" tab  for "IBM PVU" type of Licenses only, all other License types ...

Error for Oracle Inventory

Hi guys,I'm trying Oracle Inventory with standalone scanning on Solaris SPARC.But there was an error gcc library error when i ran ./ndtrack on /libexec so I just tried to run ./ndtrack on /bin folder but there were very small sized Oracle.ndi.gz and ...

gotqcorp by Level 7
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Database Migration

Hi,I have been reading that page, which indicates that FNMS is compatible with Windows Server 2017.Currently our FNMS database runs the 2016 SP1 version - but we would like to make an update for security reasons. Can we safely migrate our DB to Windo...

Solved Error while trying to open the Beacon

Hi everyone, I'm trying to open the FlexNet Beacon on our test server that we have configured. But it is throwing an error like so "An error occurred loading data from the beacon service: The data is invalid." I wanted to know if this is a common err...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activated Processor cores

In order to calculate RVU tier table, we need to know how many Activated Processor cores are available in a server.  Need to check whether the Activated Processor core information is discovered in Flexera? If yes, where is the option to check the dat...

Solved SCCM integration with FNMS: pros/cons

Hello SAM professionals, I would like to ask about FNMS and SCCM integration advantages. We are big enterprise with aprox 14k active servers and 56k active desktops in our environment. Our FNMS is on SaaS. FNMS Agents are deployed both on workstation...

Solved Slow Processing NDI

We have FNMS 2019 R2 on-premises.From last few days we observed there are many files stuck in Incoming Inventories folder. When check it process slowly and currently 4000+ NDI files are there in Inventories folder. Beacon communication is successful ...

Solved Adobe CC recognition

Hi all, i have created a CC license (User metric) with CC 2020 application attached. Now, a Device appears with the installations you see on the screenshot (CC 2019, CC 2018, Photoshop 2020 and Dreamweaver 2020). The last two installations arenot cov...

m2019sam by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS database

Hi,I have 2 questions :1-  Is the FNMS database encrypted? if so which protocol Flexera uses for encryption ?2-  My client wants to duplicate the production environment to the qualification environment, except that he does not want to import user dat...