cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FLexnet Manager Cloud - counting installed license keys

We are trying to determine if there is a way to count the number of license keys installed? To make sure that license keys are removed when someone no longer needs the software. We don't need to know the key itself, just which devices the keys are in...

schilnr by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remote audit for vCenter 5.0 failed

Hi Community,I wanted to ask you if you have in your support some vCenter 5.0 which return strange thing when auditing.When you remote audit a vCenter from beacon, you will receive a set of .ndi files, 1 for vCenter and others for ESXi that are manag...

Solved End of lif library update checking

Hello Experts,Our FNMS is 2019-R2 On-Prem. I would like to check if we have latest EOL library imported.EOSL-Recognition.log shows below:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved SQL Compatibility Level

I am installing FNMS 2019 R2 with SQL 2017According to the On-Prem PDF it still says that it is still strongly recommended for SQL Server 2016 or later that the compatibility level on the FNMS databases be set to SQL Server 2012 or 2014.Is this still...

Solved Receive Error when clicking "Consumption Tab" only on IBM PVU Type Licenses after Cloud Upgrade to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2.3

Hi Everyone, we have just possibly tripped upon a challenge when clicking on the "Consumption" tab within the All Licenses area. We receive an error when clicking on the "Consumption" tab  for "IBM PVU" type of Licenses only, all other License types ...

Error for Oracle Inventory

Hi guys,I'm trying Oracle Inventory with standalone scanning on Solaris SPARC.But there was an error gcc library error when i ran ./ndtrack on /libexec so I just tried to run ./ndtrack on /bin folder but there were very small sized Oracle.ndi.gz and ...

gotqcorp by Level 7
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Database Migration

Hi,I have been reading that page, which indicates that FNMS is compatible with Windows Server 2017.Currently our FNMS database runs the 2016 SP1 version - but we would like to make an update for security reasons. Can we safely migrate our DB to Windo...